"Only as a Pack, Can We Reach the Stars"
SAO is proud to announce the 3.11 WOLFS New Enhancement Forum will be held on May 16, 2017 at Laramie County Community College. At this special event, we will be holding six, 30-minute breakout sessions to share with you what the 3.11 WOLFS Project is all about, what’s changing, and how we will be moving into the future. These sessions will cover the new chart of accounts, the new budget structures, data entry reduction, the roadmap for the project, our methods for communicating to you as we go forward, the new evolution of our training program, and our plans for the future. SAO will be there along with CGI Technologies and Solutions Inc. and Plante & Moran so we can demystify the process and answer your questions.
May 16, 2017
There will be two sessions, one in the morning from 8:30 A.M. to 12:15 P.M. and the second in the afternoon from 1:00 P.M. to 4:45 P.M. Each session will be split into the following smaller, interactive, focus groups.
- Roadmap & What’s New – A discussion of the goals, changes, and project schedule.
- Chart of Accounts – Learn about the federal fund segregation and Chart of Accounts (COA) modeling project.
- Join the Wolf Pack – See where you can get the latest news on the project.
- Budget Structure – Preview the new expense, revenue, grant, and project budget structures.
- Data Entry Reduction – Learn options, tips, and tricks for reducing your data entry.
- LMS & Training – Find out more about the future of our training program.
To register for the forum, please contact email@example.com.
After you are registered, you will receive a map, directions, and parking information.
A special "Executive Sponsorship Session" for agency directors and CFOs will take place directly following the 8:30 "Welcome". Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this special session.