Agency: Supreme Court
The State Auditor’s Office is preparing for the Annual Comprehensive Financial Report. The requested information is needed on those judges who will retire or have retired under W.S. 5-1-106. We need the following information from your agency as of 6/30:
1. A listing of:
- All active and retired judges.
- Their date of birth.
- Their annual salary and monthly salary.
- How their monthly salary was figured.
2. If there were any deaths in the fiscal year we need to know the following;
- Name of the deceased.
- Elected Beneficiary.
- All information from number
3. Provide any changes in fiscal year that could change the way the liability gets reported in the ACFR (salary increases, statute changes, etc).
- If there was a statutory change in the annual salary for judges, please list the chapter and the effective date.
Please have this information to us by July 31.
Thank you for your assistance in the production of the State’s Annual Comprehensive Financial Report. If there are any questions, please contact the SAO Accounting Division at (307) 777-2460 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.